View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 07:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
emily33

better today though

I am trying to not get in my moods and be short with everyone. Lastnight I was in one of my moods, I didnt get home till eight baseball practice. It was freezing outside, last year I brought my then puppy with me to every practice and every game, well lastnight I decided to bring him, he got loose so I spent my first half hour chasing him, not fun!

I think that started my crabbiness. I was in no mood for joking around, I came home had to help two of my kids with homework, no one had eaten, my H wanted his haircut, and was grabbing me letting me know he wanted something else. My oldest daughter comes upstairs and starts asking me these stupid questions while I was helping one of my kids with there home work, the dog is running around trying to grab anything he can to chew on and my son is flinging a floppy disk in my hand with his teacher's e-mail on it and asked me to e-mail his project, because there was something wrong with the disk.

What is my H doing sitting behind the computer playing spider solitair as I am in the midst of complete mayhem. Yup that bugged the hell out of me, I said to him it must be nice to have no responsibilities. Not a good thing to say, he worked 12 hours yesterday.

I guess what bugged me is that he was carefree after his hard day, and was relaxing and doing what he wanted, and I worked hard yesterday too, and then froze at baseball, and then was bombarded by all kids when I came home. I was jealous because he was taking time for himself with peace and quiet, which I so badly wanted myself, and he was doing nothing to help me, because he of course worked longer and harder than I did.

I was just overwhelmed yesterday with no reprieve. I bit his head off and I shouldnt have. He did work 12 yesterday, but man. My youngest told me that I needed to go to bed, I was crabby, My oldest said what is wrong with you, and I think she thought it was funny that I was crabby and was being hideous on purpose, my H was off in La La land, and my son knows just to stay away from me I guess.

I feel bad for my behaviour lastnight, I was acting crazy, and took it out on the people I care about the most.