View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 08:29 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
trudgingagain

Good for you JL! Hope Billr is ok....and Driver too! Thanks, Cyni....but, saint? Eh...SURVIVOR.....but, thanks anyway! DD...too bad you don't live in CA....we could DEFINITELY "do lunch" and commisurate. Still at step-mom's ....things are a teeny weeny bit better. BUT....NOW, I have a different mindset. I WILL NOT tolerate any more abuse. After kind of "snooping", and really just looking through the paperwork on the kitchen counter, it is OBVIOUS that they are BOTH INCOMPETENT. I need to find the lawyer who drafted the original IRREVOCABLE TRUST. I am sure she changed it, illegally....and I just read that by law, beneficiaries are REQUIRED to receive copy; any changes made after the death of one spouse MUST include beneficiary notification. Over the years, I haven't really cared too much....and she always said she "couldn't find it". It has NOW become apparent, that she did not want me or my sisters to see it. So, today, I am doing MY stuff.....NOT THEIRS....AND, I am looking for a day spa for maybe tomorrow. THEN, I am going to figure out how and when to get the heck out of here, but keep them safe, with homecare. Someone in the hair salon....can you believe this....told her that $3000.00/mo is the proper "going rate" for a livein housekeeper who cooks.....OMG!!!!! And....we are talking RIVERSIDE, CA.....NOT BEVERLY HILLS, although, the house is luxurious and I just found out there are about 50 acres.....unbelievable Well, that's it for me, kids....same ol', same ol'......