Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 09:12 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
baby3times

I recently left my bf and have 2 kids with him and one on the way. I signed us up for our own personal councling and I am dueing intakes this Tuesday. I think it'll help us a lot I would reccommend it. My children are 2 &3, they told me they do younger too cause I was hesitant for my younger one going and if it'd even do anything. I know its hard and well idk where our relationship will stand after all this, but I'm happy I'm doing what's needed for us.

Idk ur guys story but I wish u best. I felt that way and. Somedays most days I still feel that way. Trying to control something and figure something out that has to do with a loved one is very hard and physicaly and emotionaly draining.

They wont change till there ready and me personally I've decided If I am going to worry about something it'll be me and my boys. There's a lot of relief. I'm not saying leave him that choice is urs alone, I'm just trying to say think about where u are where uve been and what would make u happy, and if he's not ready to change he might not be in that picture.

There very good with words making u believe things that there just telling u to keep u around and content. I think its nit the way to live for anybody. Child or adult.