View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:30 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ollie1124

Thanks all I called my hubby to again apologize & tell him I love him. Truthfully, I've been having a difficult time emotionally since we got married. It's like I don't' feel like I deserve a man this wonderful. I fear he regrets marrying me and I'm trying really hard to made that fear a reality. I'm also going to counseling to try and work through this.

I told him that I was going to stop drinking. He said that it certainly wouldn't hurt the situation and he thinks that whatever I'm going through will be less difficult if I stop.

How do I know if I have a drinking problem. Or if I have a different issue that I mask with drinking? Maybe if I work through these other issues I'm having and deal with that I will at one point be able to drink 'normally'? Is that a question every alcoholic has asked themselves?

Thinking back over the last 5 years I have drank daily with few exceptions. And honestly I would say 1/2 of those very few days that I didn't drink were probably because I was sick from a hangover. Maybe things would be different if I wasn't such an emotional mess??