View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 04:22 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
charleesavedme
I'm Wide Awake

Just checking in today. I've been thinking of you Nomis, and hope that you are okay. Although I don't see my marriage in the same crisis that it was, it's still up and down and I don't know long term what will happen. So, I am thinking of you if your wife went back to her home country. I hope you have support of your family or friends.

Not much new...I'm taking steps to try to get myself in a more stable financial situation. I borrowed some money from an investment account at work and put enough away so I have some savings that I can build on, and I'm also working on setting a strict budget for myself and making financial goals. No matter what happens with my marriage, I want to be able to eventually take care of myself (and the kids) if that's what I need to do and that means paying off bills and living within my means. In a lot of ways I feel like I'm finally really growing up. Only took me almost 44 years...

FMFT, if you're reading...hope the vacation is going well! A week with family can be pretty stressful so I hope you find time for yourself to relax.

Hello VeryReady and anyone else still reading this thread.