Thread: Almost 72 hours
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 02:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FilSantos

Almost 72 hours

Hi, i'm 2 hours short to make it to 72 hours clean from heroin. (its 10.09 in the morning here)
My consume time line after 2 months of half a gram of heroin a day (or subutex in some days) was 12 days clean 2 days with H, 1 clean, 1 H, 3 clean, 3 H, 1 clean, 1 H.. and now i'm near 72 hours clean, hope this one is the one.
I took subutex in the first day, and then i resumed the meds the doc gave me, clonodine and clonezepan. I'm having night sweats, what is strange, because i didn't have the previous detox (the 12 days clean) appart form that, i'm just anxious (i'm takins low dose of clonezepan this time) and with no energy. And of course, depressed....
I had some hope i would feel no wd, but after the 3 days straight, and a 4th after one day clean, the hopes were low.
I have so much to do next week, hope i will already be in shape to face the week. Today i already took the clonodine and the prozac (i'm on prozac for about a month, since i went to the last doc). Hope i pass this day thorough with "flying colours"