Thread: So Angry
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 03:28 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
byebyebaby

Sunday9, trust me when I say this woman is accepting him NOW, just like he is. You and I and everyone else did the same thing in the beginning of our relationships with an A. We may not have realized they were A's at the time. I know I didn't. I knew he drank heavily but it didn't bother me as we were new and fresh and in love and out all the time and I drank too just not as much but that all wears off eventually and when day to day living starts the A is not satisfied with it and then they become unhappy. If this new woman is also an A than I feel so sorry for both of them because ultimately they will be at each others throat and if she just likes to drink, the excessive drinking he does will eventually get to her too.

That's how I feel right now about my Exah, I'm am sure his fiance thinks absolutely nothing of his drinking but after they are married and life settles in and if she is a normie, she is not going to like it very much. She may tolerate it, just like we all do because of the "good intentions" and promises the A makes to them and depending on how needed or codependent or an enabler the other person they may just chose to stick with them and live a miserable life. I however, did not want to wake up one day when I was 50 and wonder where the heck my life went. It's a lot easier to start over now and unimaginable as it may seem since we've spent so much time taking care of the A, there are nice men and women out there that don't expect to be taken care of by another person, they are the ones that have unconditional love for another person unlike the A where everything is based on conditional love and that condition is that you accept the life they present with alcohol at the forefront.