View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 03:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
SLady

Originally Posted by Synfull Vyxun View Post
So with this website and al anon hopefully, I can rid myself of the agoraphobia, stress, anxiety,depression, crying, panic attacks and I can get back to eating and sleeping properly, I have developed a habit of turning around in bed, so now I can't sleep as I have to keep turning like a chicken on a hot spit or something. I hate it, I have the panic attacks and throw up all I have eaten, then I stress about my weight and can't eat anymore, I think I have always been borderline, but now am developing a full on eating disorder.

I constantly think about ending it all, not suicide as I don't think I could put my family through that hurt and pain, I would just run, and go out bush, far far away and never come back.
SV, I am not an acoa, so I am not qualified to give any advice.

A few years ago, I had six months of craziness and I developed most of the symptoms you mentioned. Cant sleep, no appetite, crying most nights, panic attacks, so confused and so angry. It took me a while before I realised that my acoa husband was being manipulated and that I was sucked into the craziness.

Your stepdad has given you the best advice which is 'dont get involved anymore'. In our case, zero contact; the woman who manipulated my husband keep writing threatening messages on her Facebook wanting to kill someone. So I close my Facebook account so that no one can access our lives, and leave her and her Facebook well alone.

The good news is I no longer suffer from any of the symptoms.