Old 07-01-2014, 09:29 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Krl015

You basically just repeated my life

I've been with my fiancé for 3+years and he's an HA.. We have been through **** I've never expected to be around. I work a full time job at a software startup in recruiting and human resources. Downtown in city and live the normal life. He constantly does things and the elephant is always in the room of his drug use, but I genuinely love him. I get mad at myself most days for not being like, what the hell are you doing staying here? Why do I put up with this ****?

But at the end of the day, I love this man. I believe in him and believe what he has is a sickness. Medically and not only psychiatry. I believe that the more you force spiritual ( not just religious), type therapy and force open communication, the healthy it can become. Letting go of these negative forces because of someone's addiction is completely part of out own therapy. Healthy mind by therapy to cleanse out the negative opens up for healthy and meaningful living. If your man is truly someone you love and feel like you maybe give into those feelings of flight on him and the relationship, and do stay, it's truly bc of your faith in him. How many times can we be let down by these men and just give into the behavior? I do not know. But I know that through my own way of trying to take part in all the things I mention above, it's beginning to give me more peace. I'm usually angry and stressed out most of the time bc it's high stress situations all the time, I believe that these people can come around and if you're still there you must really believe in him.

Hope this helps your nerves and anxieties and stressful feelings right now. I know how that feels all too well.

Ps. Forgot to mention that we moved today and he got arrested in the morning for buying. So I was left with our 2 big dogs, and moving to bigger house in suburbs. Real huge messed up situation
Peace and love.