View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 04:49 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Ladybug that's wonderful sweetheart great news , i can just imagine the look on your daughters face , so precious ;-) do you still get to take the scan pic home with you .
With my last baby , they had advanced to 3D video and were just in the process of colour .

I brought mine home , stuck it in Mum and Dads new VHS recorder , they upgraded from beta , ( oh the good ole ancient days ) then pressed play and now i have a glimpse of the baby on video as i taped ' Neighbors ' accidently ! Dammit ! But don't blink or you miss it ...ugh ...must've gone to school for the gifted <<<<

I'm so crap with technology , yet the kids take one look and work it out immediately :

We bought a new telly 6 months ago has all these new fandangled dooh dahs and i still don't know how to use it . Shaun's just as gifted , i should have a husband that does man stuff right!

We are like the blind leading the blind when it comes to that stuff and i get annoyed with him cos that's what guys do ! but i shouldn't cos i cant do it either , but then I'm the one who cooks ..wait....
Ok ......

Truce ..

Ladybug i can gain that many pounds and i don't even have a baby in my tummy , it's a gift ..let me know if you want the secret .

Leshar don't do it , you will regret it love . Nothing good will come of it . Kudos to you for posting when you feel like hell but you did it and I'm proud of you for that . Keep posting and seek comfort from us . We are your warm snuggly blanket ok . You need a good belly laugh , wish you lived closer xx

My galahs name is chooch :p he has attitude and does this weird walk and a quick turn of the head ,it's hilarious , I'll try to video it .

Last night was fun Crois , we better not lead the other good Julyers astray hahaha

Ok I'm offski , gotta fly , lots to do today . Gonna head into the markets with Shaun and Holly and buy lotsa nice fruit and vegies .

I need a new bag , i love the hippy ones at the market for only 10 bucks . They probably only last me a few months but i love that they are hands free and i can hold more things to buy ...

My favourite has all but worn out , alas i cannot throw it out . It has an elephant ( my house is full of elephants) on it covered in all coloured sequins , i have had so Many people ask me where i got it .

They must've all gone there lol cos last time i went there were none . Boohoo .

Gotta fly ...