View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 01:55 PM
  # 407 (permalink)  
Present4614

Originally Posted by Adnamaeel View Post
Kitten, I am so glad to see you back here. You've been in my thoughts. Congratulations on 80 days, that's a big accomplishment, and I'm proud of you. I'm sorry things are so hard for you now, it seems like it takes a while for our brain chemicals to level out, but I really think they eventually will.

Diva, today is a new day, and the direction you take is yours to choose. I hope you take that motivation and empowerment and run with it.

Mariah, what you said about going past our fear and uncertainty really struck me this morning. Those are very wise words.

Beautiful photo Applekat, I hope it was a great hike.

Izzy, I love all of the movies you posted,

Solitary, I'm glad you got some good sleep, and are getting yourself moving early today.

Freein, I have a list for today, too, and I'd really like to put it all off, but I'm going to jump right in instead, thanks for your example.

Panacea, you deserved an easier day yesterday, and I'm always impressed about your running.

Present, I hope it's an ok week at work, and that no one goes through your stuff.

Obosob, I hope camping out in your new house has been a good experience for you and your wife so far. It must feel great to be home.

Up, as always, thanks for your inspiring posts.

Lucrezia, it's good to see you doing better, take your magnesium, and keep it up.

Topspin, thank you for always being an inspiration and making me smile. You're pretty cool for an old dude.

ChickChick, Rocks, Kelly, I hope you are all still lurking and that you come back at some point. Once a fool, always a fool, any you are all missed.

As for me, I have a mountain of work in front of me, and am doing my best not to stress about some difficult logistical stuff I have to deal with at the end of the week. Stressing about it now, or at all, won't make one bit of difference in how things play out, I just have to hope for the best, and do what I can. I'm trying to approach my mountain of work one step at a time, instead of trying to figure out how I'll get it all done. I may not get it all done, and that will have to be ok. It's been 90 days for me today, and I'm feeling really good about that. It feels much more significant than completing my work goals right now.
I hope today is the start of a wonderful week for everyone.
Adna, congratulations on making the 90 day mark! What an amazing accomplishment! I am so proud of you And I want to thank you for always being so thoughtful in your posts. You are a sweetheart