View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 12:36 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Lenina

TOD,

rose gold is 14 Karat gold with a bit of copper added. I don't like the real pinky gold, I just like a touch of pink as it goes better with my skin tone. I love yellow gold but it just isn't set off as well against my skin. I usually wear white gold or silver. Also in my eye, the rose gold sets off the color of white stones or diamonds best. My personal taste. I don't know if that's the same as Black Hills gold. Might be, is that the same as the Black Hills in the Dakotas? I could see that having more copper.

I'm watching "The Science of Stupid" on National GeoGraphic, I don't think it's funny watching people fall down or get hurt. Must take a special sort of sick to find that amusingly. I liked the Naked Archeologist better. At least the Archeologist was educational and the guy wasn't really naked either. The Stupid guy is just hateful. And I've already hit the next channel button.

Live, I know I had something to say to you....dont remember what.

I can smell brewing coffee. I have no idea where it's coming from. No one is up in our building.

Well, I guess I should go to bed. Watching "Dragnet" on TV, it's a show about a drinking cop. Makes me so glad today we have EAP programs and it's OK to get help.

Amy, I sure hope Cody continues to perk up.

OK I really need to go to bed!

Much love from Lenina