View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 04:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Raider

Working on Day 3 - oh my hell

Whoa friends!! Worst withdrawals in the four times I have done this ever. Sweating at night just buckets. Horrible. Way worse than any other time. Last night I am yelling for my husband. He takes my wet clothes and gives me dry ones. I sleep. Two hours later, I'm yelling again. He takes my wet clothes and gives me dry ones. Aaaaaaand repeat. Totally miserable. I don't want to go through this again. I feel beat to death. I wake up soaked with sweat, cold. I look like a version of the painting The Scream. Gotta get out of here awhile...need to go to the laundry mat but unmotivated so.....just go buy some clothes...

For me, buying underwear at Victoria's Secret isn't all that different than buying a bathing suit. I know what bin my underwear are in. You know, waaaaay back against the wall where no one is browsing.....then you walk through the mall with your tiny pink bag. Everyone looking at you and thinking, she's all that and a bag of chips. Me, red faced, knowing I'm carrying a bag of grannies panties.
l

Hahahahahahahaha

I will be sober today. This day.