View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 06:26 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Live

I love your well organized, tidy and clean home, TB. I am also jealous in a nice way cause that is what I want but it eludes me.
I hate to admit to Chicory but I relapsed on the clean sinks, had a biological depression, I hope I have hit bottom with it over the last couple of days. But that sink thing is like dominoes, first the dishes start getting stacked into the sink, then the counter and then the countertop becomes cluttered and the clutter spread to my lr table and laundry isn't getting done.
I started today with the office/hangout and washed down everything in it, David vaccuumed and I still have to wash the floor. Cleaned the light fixture but not walls or ceiling, I don't think they really need it yet. But I do love the smell of Murphy's oil soap.
Need to take the oscillating fan apart and clean it too, it's a dust bunny.

In the class for diabetes I noticed in the materials they handed out that 30 minutes of housecleaning = 30 minutes of walking. oh yeah, I can get behind that so I requested that David vacuum very thoroughly.

Tomorrow afternoon we have another class with the VA on nutrition.

I love a strawberry spinach salad but always give chicken from salads to David. Picky about my poultry.

Lauren, my parents have a beautiful relationship and it is my dad's turn to care for my mom. She took care of him for over 50 years. Their love is inspiring as is yours.

My son-in-law has high blood pressure too and refuses to treat it and take it seriously

Sending thoughts to you for a job and for Cody, Amy.

I think the insulating we did last year is making a huge difference, It's been easy so far to keep the house comfortable. I do like chilly a/c but not the price so we have been able to be comfortable running the a/c only part of the day.

hugs to Jay, Norty, Lenina and all other HH'ers. Be well.

T.