Old 06-26-2014, 03:34 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Southerncross

Thanks for your support everyone...

I am hoping that everything will be fine with immigration, it just means we are now thousands of dollars out of pocket that we shouldn't have been. Not to mention the money I 'thought' was getting saved but wasn't...

He has told me the reason for the lying - and whilst I understand it I don't forgive him for it yet. He was too scared to tell his parents he didn't want to be at college, so he lied. But that only shows that he cares more about them than me.

I never really thought I wanted kids anyway - but I do not think I could bring a child into this world with him now... I don't ever want to put a child through the heartache of something like this. And I never want to have the answers I think I would have to those questions.

I've decided that I am going to try and support him... But I know that I am going to need to set myself conditions on what I am or am not ok with, where do I draw the line and say enough is enough etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this? Is it best to give a timeline and reevaluate then? Because I'm sure if I say one time and I'm out, he'll definitely lie again....

I really appreciate the help and advice and experiences y'all are sharing with me... Thank you.