View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 05:15 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Amy! We know better about SO many things! But it only takes that one time to catch up to us! You don't have the extra dollars to be tempting fate! Put that phone in the backseat or the glovebox! Don't get it out again until you get to your destination! Start making a habit of this and you'll learn to do it everytime you get in your car to drive somewhere!

My phone is on mute and in my purse until I get to where I'm going! I like my car and my body in the condition I left in when I get to where I'm going! I don't want to be the reason it changes! Can't help if someone else hits me though!

If you have a car charger, then use that to plug one of them up for awhile!

I tried to get Martha Mae out of her cage when I got up this afternoon to go outside for a little while. She flat out refused! She's molting right now and doesn't want Marvin to bother her. She was doing circles in her cage to avoid my hand reaching for her. LOL So I closed her up and gave her some goodies to eat later on.

Mom told us Sunday while we were out eating supper; "She got a call from the lady that worked with her at the Church during the Tornado supply run, they were being Honored for all their hard work! She doesn't know who is doing the Honoring though"! I'm sure we'll learn more later on! She's like a little kid that's been given her freedom again. Nothing slows her down anymore. I truly hope she finds a kind man to live her life out with! No one should be alone, unless they want to be! Mom has never lived alone until now.

TOD