View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 04:11 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Good Afternoon Hen House!

TB: That new supermarket sounds wonderful! I bet you'll be visiting there a bunch? I know I would be!

Amy: On Father's Day? Mom went out to eat with my older sister and her BF after Church Services. She's been wanting to go to Dad's grave, but doesn't want to get into the chigger patches or any of the other clinging biting bugs that drop off from animals traveling thru the area. The red ants have also found the fresh dirt on top of Dad's grave a nice place to build their nests on. The cemetery is located in a beautiful wooded area. I told her to lather up in Skin So Soft and go for it! She wants to take her sprayer to the cemetery to spray the ant hills, but doesn't want to put it in her new car. Jethro makes fun of her for it. He told her she was going to regret getting rid of the new truck. He gives her hell everytime she says something about missing it. LOL I told her to put the sprayer in a large plastic garbage bag and go for it. She has problems with her tongue swelling when around certain poisons and other chemical smells.

Mom was taught years ago when her dad was alive to give him shots. And from that point on she was the one to give all our animal shots too. We'd buy the yearly shot stuff from Farmers Co-op, bring it all to mom along with our pets and the shots would commence!

It started thundering, lightening and raining over an hour ago! And Marvin is nowhere to be found! Jethro's already been out walking around trying to find him. We'll do another walk around before dark to see if we can locate him. For him to be such a large Rooster? He can hide really well!

TOD