View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 03:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
malavijuraii

thanks for the responses, I really appreciate it, I can tell already I can find support here.

I just talked to my wife and am setting up a doctors appointment. I know no one can give medial advice and I am trying to go in the right direction, but I know I cannot just quit (fearful of seizure) I do not know if my body is at this point, but need advice to cope until I can see my doctor. may be a couple weeks.

again symptoms include if i turn in a certain direction i pull muscles in my side, always tired, dizzy, always hungry. I just want to know from someone who was where I am at how bad my body may be. Not so I can say "well iam not that bad, will just continue to drink" I want to know so I am informed properly with my doctor. sometimes my doctor is stubborn in his opinion as to what he feels I need, he is also 70+ and forgetful.

so what helped in stopping drinking? I work full time and have never been a day drinker, just when I get home from work until I need to fall asleep. what medications worked? thanks for everyone's time. I really appreciate it.

sorry for so many questions, I just need answers. tired of feeling sick and tired.

Last edited by malavijuraii; 06-23-2014 at 04:06 PM. Reason: alot of questions