View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 04:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
carguysgirl

Yup. You're both right. Already after posting that I have images of her new bf here looking for support shine day. And wondering since she's receiving no counseling-in what erratic way will she try and"tickle her pleasure receptors" I remember reading something about that. I want so badly for it to be positive. Hoping for the best preparing for the worst. At least my bf is realizing that I can be trusted with his daughter's situation.

We had a fight just 2 weeks ago because I found a copy of learning to let go in a free pile. My bf said "well have no plans to learn to let go of my daughter." Way to glibly i replied that depending on how that goes I may have to learn to let him go. I'm not up for him grabbing his gun and going into danger again while I wait. I'll be gone before he gets home.
I had to give my dad up when I was 9 years old he left lost in his alcohol addiction. My mom has never recover from that and has lived on caffeine cigarettes stress and work since he left. So in ways I've had to let her go too-we're in touch-but she's killing herself (rapidly these days) with her choices-copd emphysema, leukemia and bladder cancer-still smokes. Brags she'll be on oxygen with cigarette in her hand. I love her and accept her as she is. I've let friends go when their addictions overtook their lives. Guess I'm an old hand at letting go. Doesn't make the prospect any easier. My bf is my soulmate. We plan to be hand fasted this year.