View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 10:51 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
MamaCas

Thank you! My daughter just doesn't know how to proceed. She has so much anger from all he's done to her over the last year and a little resentment that she's been left to raise their baby alone. Please don't misunderstand, she adores that child but still, it's hard for her that she's doing everything (financially, emotionally, physically) and the "father" just texts when he wants to see his son. To compound matters, the "father's" mother is VERY pushy, manipulating, etc and tries to fight most of his battles for him.

Obviously his sobriety is the key to seeing his son. So, if she's never around him and has no trust in anything he says how is she supposed to determine that he can see his son? I just don't know. I DO NOT want to get back into investigating his every move but how else do you know it's safe to put him in his baby's life? I am trying to stay out of it...or maybe I'm not???...posting on here is just a way for me to work through my thoughts/feelings.

Bottom line is: he's not been sober long enough ... 52 days ... while I think he's probably still living at the sober living facility he still hasn't found a job, and has active warrants. I guess maybe I just answered my own questions?? That's how you know ...