View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 06:23 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  
jenny11785

Hello all! Wishing well to all- Glee Gazza LS and all- seems like you all have had temptations and are working through/around them.

The retreat went well. I wouldn't let my mind completely let go and relax. It was worth it for the fact I talked to about a 80 year old Jesuit and he looked at me and said young lady you have been through a lot of ****. That was amusing.

Still haven't drank. I did EDMR today for first time and realized how scared I am. Of the PTSD, I haven't come to terms with having MS, my future, money, men, I am afraid of being a nothing, a bad car accident, co dependency, narcissistic mother, a son who is depressed and doesn't have a relationship with his dad or stepfather, a life time of bad things (good as well but have to focus on the demons and put them to rest) and bad people. It is overwhelming. I want to drink, but what does that prove really? If I do it It won't solve anything. It is one thing that I can control.

Court last Thursday was a bust. We didn't have time on docket to testify so I go back 6/26. The house will be foreclosed on this Wed.

Thanks to our class for being a bright spot.