View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 06:29 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Asked my lawyer to withdraw on Fri after she took confidential info I shared with her that I had just uncovered about xAH's employment and she promptly called his lawyer and asked what he knew about-- basically gave up valuable info for court and gave him time to prep for a defense.

She was a danger to my kids and I bc of her idiocy and commitment to negotiating no matter what even when its clear a year into this that there is no negotiating with a drunk terrorist abuser like my xAH.

So I have a lawyer I was referred to whose retainer is insane and which I can't afford who is willing to walk be through this pro bono but I will be pro se in court bc she can't attend with me since she wont be representing me. OR I have a second option of a cheaper lawyer who I can pay who has said for what I can pay her, she will be in court next month and with the evidence I have and the history, this should not have been dragged out this long.

I feel relieved oddly. My lawyer has been a HUGE source of anxiety and stress for me bc I haven't trusted her at all and haven't trusted my judgement when I should have.

The sexual abuse investigation has been closed as unfounded at this time, however there was a clear and damning letter from child protective services saying that there remain questions and further expression of concerns will involve further investigation.

The state agency to protect kids has 60 days to either find proof or not...

Not sure what more proof they need (dd 8 having constant bowel accidents, nightmares, is angry and aggressive to her sister, taking sexualized photos of herself and her sister etc...) Its F'ing disturbing and my xAH thinks its all bogus...