View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 05:57 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
chicory

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
OOPs--sorry chicory---I just assumed the list was for him....my bad.

I would actually like to hear your plan of action. Maybe we could help you with it.
no no, I was not clear.. you are kind.

My plan so far....First thing will be to have someone, son in law, or my brother or some male... sit down with me and son and have a talk. or internet goes off. must talk about what changes will be made. He cannot live here with out doing something to become independent, and or get help counselling.

that is as far as I have gotten. I need to figure out who will sit in on this. his dad is too far away and would be useless anyway. he has heart issues that would put him in danger , besides.

So, often our greatest limitation is in our own minds and our lack of knowledge or vision. Our world becomes so narrowed that we think that what we know is all that exists--and, we have no faith that there is something else.
I am hopeful. I shall maintain hope.

It would be so nice if your family were able to be a solid source of help for you---but, it sounds like you are in the same boat as a lot of us...not too much that you can count on.
My family is supportive, but only so much they can actually say to him, he wont listen to his sisters either. but they will support me, I just hate upsetting their lives too.
son-in-laws however, would love to boot his butt. lol

I have been on my soapbox to you......because I CARE. I will climb down for the moment.
thankyou dandylion. I appreciate the help, honestly, very very much.

I dont know how to summon my strength. this helps me to do that.

love and hugs, to all of you caring angels.
chicory