View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 01:45 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Seabreezes

Thank you to many for asking about Day 2, it was fine better

than I thought it would be although I am stuffing my pie hole with weird stuff I don't even really like such as chocolate covered graham crackers.

This morning the activity thing I planned didn't pan out so I did a bunch of projects, little things I was putting off (didn't want to face?), spent a lot of time here lurking and then at my bad time (1 pm-4 pm are my witching hours where the loneliness seems so difficult to bear) I went for a pedicure etc then came home and did some crafting and puttering in the garden. Petted the cats. Getting dumb chores done gives me peace.

Tomorrow my husband gets home, my son is going on his first real date and I have a plan for all day to remain busy.

In the past I would see these "free" days when I am not scheduled to work and no one is home as empty time that I would drink through, being resentful.

Physically I feel okay, worn completely out and very bloated. I did not go anywhere that I could buy beer on purpose. I have a phobia about that right now. So I can go to the home improvement store and the thrift stores. Not sure how grocery shopping will pan out but I have a few days to figure that out.

Also I am going on vacation for a few days and we eat at top notch places but luckily we are going with ppl who won't push the drinking thing. That is my absolute upcoming challenge.

Thank you so much for checking in on me, it means more than I can say -Sea