View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 07:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Worried0810

He's Still Lying!

Oh my God! Why the hell did I ever get involved with him?
He's messaging me all the time, just wanting to talk. He's not asking me to come back anymore and accepts that it's his fault we split.
BUT! He again said that he hasn't drank anything since I left. I've asked him about finding a flatmate and he's being funny saying that he doesn't know (quack quack right?).
Today, I went to the old flat to give him back the keys by posting it through the letterbox. First, I went to collect a jacket that I had forgot. I looked under the bed to get the storage thing and guess what! Beer bottles! On top of that, he has been saying to me that he's just been sitting in the house alone, watching TV. What else did I see? His nicest outfit, which he only wears for going out lying on top of the chest of drawers. So he has been out. Why lie?! I have no sympathy for him! I was alone for months during our relationship because he was too busy being drunk!
Argh! So I gave him the key back. He is trying to get his credit sorted so he can get a loan to pay me back. And then that is it.
On a far better and amazing note - I have an interview on Friday for a job in England. So I am hoping that by the time I move to my mum, I will a job to walk into any a good one at that!