View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 03:56 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
readerbaby71

Originally Posted by FireSprite View Post
So while I was playing around online last night I remembered that I had a Groupon discount for 20% off my next purchase that was expiring at midnight. I've been hawking the activities in our area for the kids for this summer to help keep DD busy & active.

When I logged in to check the latest deals, the first one that popped up was for a new yoga studio I didn't even know about that is literally 2 minutes from my house.

Unlimited class attendance for 2 months, $42. Plus my 20% off.

Check the schedule & since I am working from home a couple of days this summer, I can easily make 2-3 of the classes each week. It's like I knew ahead of time exactly which days I'd want to work from home without knowing why. I/we only just settled on my summer schedule a little over a week ago. All 3 classes have different focuses - beginner/gentle stretch, a core class & a yoga/cardio fusion.

If I like the place & people & want to try to make the classes after my schedule changes again in the fall, their ongoing monthly rates are not outrageous.

Well, Holy Dharmic Serendipity. Thanks, HP. I hear you.... time to put my discount where my mouth is & get off my butt & create a change of action.

Wow, that is cheap! and convenient. Things just have a way of working out.