View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 02:23 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
grubby

Originally Posted by Raider
What the heck? I'm so moody. Cranky. Depressed. Generally not a very fun person to be around. Wed and Thurs I slept until 11am. I never do that. I just don't feel like doing anything. What I really want is a drink or 47 of them. I take antidepressants and I still feel like a yoyo. I feel so sad. I read these posts about how much better life is without drinking, and I'm just not catching the enthusiasm.

I'm going to the cabin next week for three weeks. I have some concerns about that. Maybe that's my problem. Although I am so looking forward to getting out of this freaking heat, and away from everything. After that, I'll be flying back to Alaska for awhile.

Maybe it's just the 122 blues....
Well lucky you, its 3 am here and i did not sleep at ALL yesterday........ too much stress, too much on my mind.............. no real way to cope with it. Even took a sleep pill, but it did nothing.

I think a big part of this whole thing is learning to deal with negative emotions without "help", but thats alot easier said than done..............

Well anyways, gotta go find something to "do" until the world wakes up in a few hours.