View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 08:44 AM
  # 483 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

DG, I hope today is a better day for you. The end of a relationship is not the end of the emotional attatchment to it. But remember, you wanted to move forward and grow in your sobriety, your bf was unable or unwilling to change any part of his life and will remain emotionally stunted until or unless he does. The gap between you would have continued to widen. Do not feel guilty, even if his text was a guilt trip. If he cared so much about the relationship, there were opportunities at the time to do something more. He didn't. By all means have fond memories of the good times, you should. But let go now, let him go, tell him you loved him, but it's time for him to let go the past and move on. Xx

Dottie I'm doing my happy dance!!

Drake congratulations on 14 months x

Courage! 'Mon!! The suspense is killin me here!!

Carlos huge love and healing hugs for your friend, and for you as it is obviously hard on you to my love.

Gilmer glad the party went ok. I'm getting so anti political these days I can't even remember who the current King of Scotland is!

GF, my gson is one sore loser, he gets the trippin lip an everything. I really need to sort him out, he has gotten his own way for too long I fear!

Looks like I am heading home on 2nd July regardless. Possibly until early next year if we don't get our extensions, possibly just for a couple of weeks to check out the house and visit my baby girl if we do, the. We would be here until early Oct or Nov depending on whether we got a 3 or 4 month extension. Confused? You will be on next weeks episode of 'Soap Dodgers'

Hi Aly I hope you are ok today

Kris, I would be tempted to swim under the boat and,poke a wee hole in it. I've just realised I am evil borderline psychopathic. I can live with that.

Hugs to all my Undie friends