View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:32 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
hopeful4

The thing is, he has massive amounts of clothes, tools, shoes, all sorts of stuff still there. He also has furniture. I don't think it will be a problem, and believe doing something like this would make things worse for my children by way of him being mad at me.

I could not care less if he is mad at me or not, but when we get along things are so much better for my girls, and that is all I really care about in life.

I know that sounds all codie, but both my therapist and my little DD's therapist agree, when we get along that is what is critically best for my children. I can see it in their actions that when we are fighting it is terrible for them. So....I don't if at all possible.

I think typing this all out has made me confirm what I said above, I will work in the yard and go inside to check on this from time to time. My kids will not be there.

Thank you all for your support and helping me figure it all out.

Originally Posted by lillamy View Post
In that circumstance, if you have already agreed on what is his stuff, I would take out a loan if I had to and hire a couple of guys to take it outside and tell him he can pick it up in the driveway. Then lock the house tight and tell him to let you know later if you missed anything.

I hired a guy to fetch stuff from AXH's house. He charged me about twice as much as it would have cost me to rent a U-haul. It was worth every penny not to have to be there again.