View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 05:24 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
elizabeth19

Grateful for my 12th morning in a row, waking up without a hangover. Ready to take on the day! Grateful for the last 11 days free of alcohol- so much positivity and energy.

Grateful for a beautiful weekend. Grateful for some time spent gardening with my SO. Grateful for all his support and understanding. Sober living with him is a joy. Also we had some time for just the two of us yesterday- which in the past was difficult to carve out.

An old friend of mine got married (at 50)to a good guy yesterday...I remember when they started going out...he seems like a good guy and I am genuinely happy for them

Other good news on my Facebook feed from old friends...people who have had their own struggles going off and doing amazing things

Some time yesterday over a meal with new friends and old. A healthy salad, which I made....grateful to be participating in the world and engaging with people; not isolated, drinking, smoking pot, or sick...the more sober time I have, I feel a lot less selfish and self involved and can relate to people better. Grateful for less anxiety.

Grateful for nice weather.

Grateful for my highr power for guiding me through sobriety.

Grateful for everyone's posts here.