Thread: Been drinking
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 08:56 PM
  # 297 (permalink)  
Heartfan82

Originally Posted by Complexiti View Post
Just let me talk on here. You don't have to read it but believe me it's helping to be able to let it all out without being mocked, as happened on one supposed alcohol help site, called a troll on another and because of me someone started drinking again and it was all my fault, or lectured on another saying that I MUST go to AA.

Nobody just let me talk as you all are doing. And please believe me I am not a troll. I am an alcoholic who desperately wants to stop drinking and who is so scared that in another few days, a week, sometime, that I will give in to the craving again. Still haven't left my home as I am scared to go to the store for anything in case I end up with more drink.

Thank you for just letting me talk.
Soo, I think Complexiti just wants to be able to write what she is experiencing, sort of like a blog, maybe? All along, she is saying THAT is what helps, as opposed to all the suggestions from well-meaning people who want to help.

I usually just read the posts, but I do have a question:
Complexiti, when is your next scheduled doctor's appointment, and how do you get there?