View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 12:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
silkspin

It may have been because he was drinking, but none of us have drinking issues except for my husband. We are all moderate to low drinkers. And we've done this a million times, hang out for drinks, fire in the summer, I mean a million times.

I know my sister has been insecure about BIL a few times - he is a good looking guy, and sis has occasionally felt awkward about situations such as a twitter follower emailing him, that sort of stuff. But there's never been anything even remotely like this. We're all in our mid forties with young kids, mostly we stay home, have family dinners, friends over. But now this makes me wonder about her previous worries. I just can't shut off my brain.

I feel he's handed me a pile of hot, steaming sh\t and now I'm holding it. She's trying to call me again. I can't even bring myself to answer - I'm so scared. Maybe he told her? Maybe it's like nothing happened? I've shut myself in my house and my husband took my daughter out to just let me be. I don't think anything can happen until kids are all in bed anyhow. Regardless of counselling for him, things are forever ruined. If not even for them, for us with them.

Not sure about the vacation. I guess it's too soon to even know how things will unfold. I'm just sick to my stomach and still reeling in disbelief that life has changed INSTANTLY. Jesus, I thought that maybe my marriage would end when things got rough, I never imagined this.