View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 08:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
leviathan

you are thinking about things. if your sister never gives it a thought, you prob have more potential for recovery. NOT that it is a competition. its a never ending march of good folks to early graves. beaten. lost.

when I think about this, it makes me mad sometimes. this can be useful. I imagine some guiltless, entitled bastard at Inbev laughing at me, the lowly, unable to control my animal urges. drinking his company's myriad of laced products and contributing to future generations of his family's wealth. I even picture his punk-a** trustifarian kids being rude on the slopes and beaches, taking selfies and humping in luxury yachts.

a little bit imaginative, yes. but helpful. Ha! man. you know that money's going somewhere!

I do hope you keep posting. im only 3months and some days. it is not a cursed existence. the hump at the beginning is tough(a given. that's why we keep lifting bottles). that is followed by some trying moments. but life is sure less of a battle. I figure its tough enough already. why keep kicking my own butt?!

you described yourself as responsible, and able to rise to a challenge. knock this one out of the park!