View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 12:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ali22

My 28 yo daughter is addicted to heroin

I am new, but I am so devastated for having to go thought this once again. 2 rehab stays, one for 3 months, the other for 2 days because she walked out. On and off again sober. Lie, lies, lies. Lives with her father up until last week when she was put in jail for violating probation from an old drug possession charge. She had it all, she was a wonderful hairdresser in a big salon, owned her own home, car etc...then during the past 4 years she has lost everything. The family has pretty much detached with love from her. I am trying to convince her dad to Stop allowing her to live there. You can't believe a word she says, and always ends up back on drugs while she is there. Never foes what she promises, maybe went yo one meeting. She is in a Methadone program but I have my suspicions she was still using. Just found out yesterday she is now pregnant, and I hear she doesn't know who the father is???? I just can't believe this. I don't even know this girl. I don't think we can help her. There is nothing we haven't tried, but it hasn't worked. Am I wrong yo say, she has to figure this out herself, I am done and can't be involved anymore?