View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 03:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
azbluesgal

I seriously doubt that 1% of what you consider to be "close" friends at age 22 you will even remember 10 years from now. After all - they are "drinking" buddies. Being an old fart who drank off and on and off and on and totally OFF for the last time - please take some advice without gagging - it's hard enough to be successful in this present day world without adding a substance abuse problem to thwart your goals. My life didn't turn out to be a total wreck because I'm happy with my present state of comfortable retirement. The world is a tricking mess, in case no one has noticed. YOUR silly little alcohol problems are so insignificant compared to people who have REAL problems (like all the service people trying to put THEIR lives back together) Get off your arse, stop whining and DO something to make the world a better place. Even if it's as insignificant as taking another drunk driver off the road or some dude NOT beating up the wife in front of the kids. Life is for the living - SHAWSHANK -"get busy livin" or get busy dyin".