Old 05-29-2014, 03:37 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
wardy1990

Worst black out was when I was younger(17) was going through the local paper and seen a picture of me in the crimestoppers section. I was immediately shocked and read the article. I had walked into a fuel station at 2pm, proceeded into the toilet. The ladies working heard smashing, after a while I walked out casually, grabbed a bunch of flowers walked out and crossed the road to a hotel went up stairs and started throwing furniture off the balcony onto the road. After I left the ladies went into the bathroom and I had ripped the toilet off the wall and smashed it into pieces.

I was horrified when I read this and almost didn't believe it. After reading I went straight to the police shop and I confessed to them that was me. I was hoping it was a mistake but they showed me all the video footage. I was so shocked. You would think I would of pulled my head in after that but my drinking just got worse and worse. I'm now 24 and have been physically dependent on alcohol for nearly a year. This is my 14th day sober. Don't want to be an alcoholic anymore. I've had enough of blackouts