View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 04:51 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
needingabreak

Gardenmama sorry I am late to post here but want you to know I am so very sorry you are going through this. Horrible for you to have to call 911 with your daughter's lips turning blue. I cant even begin to imagine! As a Mom I sure know how heartbreaking this is though. I pray for your family and for your daughter to make the decision to get help. I applaud your strength in keeping your boundaries. Deep down no matter how hard it is, you know it is the best thing for her. While you may not be in the party vacation mood, please enjoy your few days of peace. You have more than earned it! By the way I absolutely do believe in Satan and he is happy to have your daughter in her addiction but as other stated, our God is so much stronger!

Last year we flew out to CA with my son for rehab, and while we were completely wiped out and devastated, we decided while out there we may as well try and see some of Cali since my husband had never been. It did help take our minds off what was happening if even for a few minutes and yes in some weird ways, it was peaceful. I wish that for you tonight Gardenmama. Beautiful sunny days and quiet, peaceful nights. Hugs.