View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 11:32 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Gazza

Trying not to text my pretty sure soon to be ex. Im guessing its actually ethical to not break up with someone over the phone or via text. She has to come back anyway Im picking her up from the airport in about 10 days. The thing is take two alcoholics add in the damage being an addict does combine it, then if one quits and the other doesnt, the chance of breakup is pretty high. Im starting to think I should be grateful its being ended for me instead of me having to initiate the process. Im just gonna let it go cold. No more texts until I get a reply.

I read an article about how men who do everything for their women end up being loved by them as brothers instead of lovers. Maybe thats been a problem for my marriage and this, my ex wife told me as much. I need to learn to be single, fill my life with things I want to do and then if I feel like it start dating again. Im thinking a year of solid recovery time might work.

Theres a lot of rationilizing in this, but I think its sound. Im just gonna let it die peaceully and trust my HP that its actually for the best. I have worries and fears about the financial division of things of course. Thats actually more of an issue that heart break now. Thats pretty telling really maybe my feelings werent that deep anyway.

ayway just felt the need to express some thoughts.
I hope everyone is doing ok especially TR.

thanks
G