View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 06:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopeful4

I WILL NOT be manipulated any longer

Well, it was a pretty good weekend.

My DD's went with their father on Friday. He wanted to keep them until Sunday but we finally agreed he would have them home by 5 on Saturday. I was surprised when they called me at 1:30 to say that they were home. Yay!

I had a phone call Friday from the X of a person my X had an affair with. He was offering me documentation of their affair in case I need it in court. In the course of this conversation a couple of things happened. For one I found our who my current X is dating. For two this guy asks me on a date. Ha...no thanks! What's the world coming to?

Anyways, my girls and I went w/my parents to visit my sister on Sunday and stayed until yesterday in the afternoon. We had a good time. Yesterday would have been my anniversary. I really had forgotten, I knew it was this week sometime but I did not really even know what the date was yesterday. Anyways, XAH sends me texts about how he is struggling with this being our anniversary, basically looking to manipulate me and for pity from me.

I said, "Well, since you already have a girlfriend I would say that you are doing just fine. Have a nice day."

That was the end of that conversation LOL!

While I hate that my kids are going through all of this b/c it's hard on them, I am so happy to be free of this mess.

Feeling like a new person these days!

I hope everyone has a blessed day! Thanks for reading!