View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 08:02 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  
Emily2002

Originally Posted by rochele View Post
I am still recovering from what seems to have been the flu, perhaps. Perisitant body aches and a chest congestion/bronchitis sort of issues. Had a better sleep last night, so hoping it is finally lifting. Being under the weather makes not srinking easier, especially on this holiday weekend.

If I feel well enough, maybe we will go to my dad's(and mom's) grve, for Memorial Day. it is in a nice town center in the town where I grew up and he was a WWII navy vet.

I have watched husband drink 8 beers each night, for the last 3 nights. It is bothersome/worrisome to see through sober eyes. I will address it with him once I get enough sober time to be credible, deserve respect on the subject.
Have you seen the doctor, Rochele? If you don't improve as expected, it might be worth checking out. Hope you felt well enough to enjoy your day!

I haven't had a drink since 1/10 and I'm still watching my husband (over)drink. I get annoyed with this sometimes, but I keep trying to remember that all I should focus on at this point is ME. I need to remain as detached as possible, because with the booze in the house and all the drinking going on being detached is good. I feel for you, Rochele. Hopefully, one of these days they'll get with the program and join us!

Hugs