View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 02:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

(I am a boring, frumpy, fat chick, with an attitude, by the way. Really, I look like somebody's Mom. I have no idea what he sees in me whatsoever. He looks like Brad Pitt and I look like Melissa McCarthy, he's way out of my league.)

don't sell yourself short darlin'! I have to chuckle because I have much of that same sentiment with hank. I was in better shape when we met 11 years ago (i'm 54 now) but I was no supermodel! he on the other hand...sigh. he's 48, you'd guess close to ten years younger, body remains in fabulous shape, still has a gorgeous head of hair altho he is convinced his hairline is receding.

but you know what he told me once? which has to be the most well intended back handed compliment ever? baby, he said, I've had the prom queens and the arm candy......and i'd rather be with you. (cough, um, thanks hon) he says i'm the most beautiful person, inside and out, he's ever met. i'm thinking that inside/outside ratio might be a bit skewed to about 70/30....but that's ok.

you just keep being you. you shine so brightly thru your posts. you ARE smart witty intelligent and beautiful.