View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 01:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CheeseQ

Dreaming about alcohol/drinking...?

Hello all, I quit a week ago, it's been so wonderful, but tonight in the middle of the night I had a dream about wanting to drink. This has upset me because I haven't felt the desire to drink at all since I've quit and now this dream makes me feel like I want to.

I was on a train going somewhere and there was a kitchen on the train. I was pouring myself some orange juice ( actually did drink orange juice right before bed) when I suddenly realized no one was around and I grabbed a bottle of vodka and put a little in - thinking in my dream it was wrong but doing it anyway! But right as I was doing that several people walked in but none of them seemed to notice what I was doing so I slid the vodka away and put a cap on the orange juice/vodka mixture and tried to slip away so I could drink it. The people were all happy and talking to me but all I could think about is how I wanted to drink the orange juice/vodka then I woke up..

The weird part is I rarely drank vodka and I never mixed it with orange juice. I'm kind of angry that I've had this stupid dream and now suddenly I have leftover feelings of wanting to drink.

I'm not going to drink but does anyone experience this kind of thing??? How do you cope???