Old 05-22-2014, 04:48 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Deebee82

11 days sober for me. I don't think the weekend will be hard for me but I guess it sneaks up on you when you least expect it. I'll just keep squashing that AV in my head until it shuts up.

I live by the Atlantic ocean but one of the last things you want to do around here (being a sane person) is put yourself at the beach Memorial Day weekend. Maybe if I head further south along the coast to a state park area that might work but still....most things I would want to do this weekend are out so I'm probably just gonna stay in. I would want to go camping but that is also going to be near impossible at this point since that will be something loads of people will be doing and being loud and drinking.

I was gonna post a pic of St. Augustine beach at sunrise for you guys but I'd have to upload it and don't have time right now.

By the way this is the first time I've made it past day 7 in years. Day 7 was usually my downfall in the past but there is no way I am succumbing to the stupid voice in my head telling me it might be a good idea. You guys have really helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel. I may not be posting daily this week but I'm still plugging along.