Old 05-21-2014, 03:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
HeBeaDrone

Unhappy Day four coming off of Mephedrone/ethylphenidate.

Hi there!

I've joined SR in the hope that I could speak to people who can relate with what I'm going through at the moment and possibly offer some support.

It's day 4 now of attempting to come off of mephedrone and ethylphenidate. Mephedrone has been my DOC for 2 years straight now, and I've been a heavy user (3g on a good week, 7g+ on the not so good ones/recently). I' would binge for days on end, and my longest binge without sleep or much eating was 12 days. I realize how disgusting this is and how much harm I have done to my body, mind and serotonin/dopamine systems.

The first 3 days were weird, I had cravings but felt motivated not to do any, more as I felt completely used up (I had a 6 day binge prior to quitting), but today I've woken up in an overly-hyperactive mood and I feel like I could snort an ounce... I don't want to, but my mind is screaming at me to do it.. I can't though, I've made to many promises to myself and my girlfriend.

Sorry if I'm rambling, just that I can't talk to my girlfriend about my cravings properly. She's not a user at all, and she doesn't understand, which I don't hold against her AT ALL, just that she can't relate. I love her though, she's fantastic.

Can anyone offer support or advice?

Thanks very much,

HeBeaDrone