View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 04:29 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
adee

What I'm noticing is how much difference a day can make and I think it's really an important thing for me to note and remember. 24 hours ago I was so so so burned out. I was angry and resentful to the point that I didn't even want to talk about it.

24 hours later and I feel a lot of peace and gratitude. I did some really nice things for myself and with my family and I feel like I fed my spirit a lot. Sundays are becoming my favorite day, which is funny because for a long time they have been my pre-Monday dread day. I have had the nicest day.

So...for all of us - the bad times can seem like they will never end and then just *poof*, there is relief. Not just relief, but restoration. And yeah - it goes both ways, because tomorrow I won't feel peace but I'm just going to live in the now.

Odelle, yes, I'm noticing that I'm losing the constant, constant AV chatter. The desire to escape is not gone, but that one is going to take a while I think. But I feel like the knee jerk "must drink" is definitely receding. It is wonderful.