View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 09:03 PM
  # 241 (permalink)  
obosob

Hello All...
I'm back, new computer just installed. Been on mother's i phone for the last few days and my fat fingers and level of anger/fury at trying to type nearly cost her the phone....
Today is 21 days for me, that's right 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've put on a lot of fat, 2 dinners most nights, coke, lollies, hamburgers, chips anything really.
I'm quite proud of having done 3 weeks but my anger is still there, just as bad as ever really.
This morning I took the dog to the beach again and noticed how "in my head" I am, I have been going over past fights with people, family and friends and becoming absultely furious about it, yelling to the sky of the perceived injustice.
This isn't leading me to drink but the anger stays with me for hours, I've fed the anger wolf so many times it's still a huge part of my life.
I went ou with the extended family during the week. All my family are drinkers, they too with some bad results, but not as bad as mine.....
I was offered a drink 6 times in three hours, it wasn't hard to restrain myself. I'm finding new strength in the saying 'no' part, it's getting better evryday!
That said, I've had a really hard time with my own mind.
I still feel like a 6pack would be cool, cool as in memories, freinds sunshine, beers and the beach!
They too are staying with me......
I'm so happy to be a part of this April fools group! It has made this manageable over the past three weeks.
I still have to catch up on all the thread news but wanted to let the crew know I'm back online here in Melbourne....
Hope all are well and are fighting a good fight!