View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 05:54 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
rdcrds

Well i want to give her the chance to do this. She was on Roxy's which are the same type of drug as H but worse and she checked into the Methadone clinic and was there for 3 years. I know Methadone is not a solution as many of the people who go there are users of other drugs as well. But she can get into there with H in her system it is the Crystal Meth that keeps her out of it. Then when she is there the need for H gets replaced with the methadone.

She told me today i am a downer as i harp on her to do this. Yes i can be redundant and keep telling her too much but i worry.

I know if she had to move out she would get worse. She would have to live with a junkie and it would be bad. But somehow the kids need to be more important than anything to her and not her to look for a way around it.

We argued this morning because she said i can refuse the test again which she said she is not going to do but they still would make her leave. She also said she can do H right up till Monday and go in the methadone clinic that day and be fine then.

I have never been a addict of drugs so i wish i knew how the love for her kids does not make me wise up faster. She loves them but a evil drug has taken a lot of that love.