View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 02:32 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
topspin

Up , Had to look *up* brolly too !
...can't wait to use it round one of my redneck friends when the weather turns

3777, and rockstonic, congrats on 30 and 15, !!
...Kittenme might have a fancy word for that numerical relationship

Chickchick , so glad you're pulling out of whatever the heck had u. The idea of you making little chicks, just makes me smile half the day.

"Ok, I'm off to finish his chicken... yes Up I'm making a chick for my chick!!!
"
uh , lo... ,

Izzy , y'all makes me want to try a zip line ,,..... " We.e..eeee !

ST , thanks for sharing your experience going to a liquor serving establishment. Love the symbolism ! ...and your thoughts.

Free, ... thank you for your ever inspiring posts , and carrying our baton early. Even though I've never been to your part of the world , I'm fascinated with the older village cottage architecture there.
Find myself distracted and comforted at the same time watching dramas, or mysteries in a modern UK setting.

*Old* over here is only 200 years !?! Them castles are ok I reckon , but they lack a human scale, ...and look pretty drafty to boot !

Stormi , I'm the same way with the utube vortex ! This morning I just had to crank Instant Karma, ...and noticed the line ,,....."Laughing at fools like me".... had a whole new meaning !?!

Adna , ... Noticing exactly the same thing , about actually enjoying casual conversation much more the last week or so. Y'all may, or may not know I quit drinking the middle of March, but couldn't bring myself to jump in the March Thread , because I was still wrestling with ambivalence at that point. ( would I change my mind , kind of thinking )
......And I have a pretty bad short term memory.

So it's been a blessing to take this journey with each of you, ...a humbling experience, knowing some of the challenges y'all have , and continue to face going forward.
Thankfully , for me , with booze out of the equation , things are getting better, ...mostly.