View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 01:43 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Adnamaeel

Izzy, I think you're carnival is wonderful, especially the guy running from the haunted house. I work with metal, I'm no fine artist, though I can draw a mean stick figure.

Rockstonic, congratulations on 15 days, you should feel proud.

ChicChic, I hope you post a picture of your chicken, and I'm glad you feel better.

MrsBee, I hope you're starting to feel better, too.

3777, I'm glad you're feeling great today. I hope you're off the roller coaster for good.

Up, I'm dropping the screwd from here on, I have to look up Brolly, too. I'm sorry your family stuff is still challenging. Hopefully they'll soon be able to see your progress as much as we can.

Soliloquy, you and your mom are in my thoughts. I'm glad homeschooling has gotten off to such a good start.

Freein, enjoy the sunshine. It really is medicinal. Have a lovely evening alone with your book. That's one of my favorite ways to spend a night.

Normi, we really can do things we never thought possible. Thank you for reminding me of that.

Ilya, I'm glad your getting back into your bedroom. I'm staying in my guest room myself, and really want to get back into my real bedroom, too. Unfortunately, it's going to take a lot more than a new bed to get me back in there.

Solitary, I'm glad dinner went so well for you, and I'm glad you have your sweetie. I envision really good things in your future.

Kitten, I think you will be leaving those problems in the dust, and I'm so glad to hear you sounding better today.

Mariah, I hope it's as beautiful a day down there as it is up here, and that you get to enjoy the sunshine.

Topspin, thanks for sharing about ghostly, that was a timely inspiration.

AppleKat, I hope your day is going well

Dee, thank you for everything you do, and all you have given us. I hope your halo isn't too tight.

I had to go to the post office today, and of the 8 other people in line there, I knew 6. The last few years I've really dreaded that kind of errand, and would have been extremely uncomfortable having to make casual conversation or eye contact with the people I knew, but today I was happy to see and talk to everyone of them, I even hung out outside for more conversation when I was done. I can't quite believe the difference in how I feel around other people now that I'm clean. I expected to be socially awkward for the rest of my life, and really had no idea that it had to do with my drug habit. I had forgotten what it was to feel like myself, and it's so good to remember it again.
I hope this is a great day for everyone, I have such faith and confidence in each of you, and it feel overwhelming gratitude for all of you and for this place. Thanks guys!