View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 11:11 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
freein14

It's possible that summer has arrived in England, at least for a day or two. I'm putting the brolly back in the cupboard until the weekend. Looking forward to some vitamin D tomorrow.

ST, you sound like you're making some really fabulous progress this week, great to hear you had a good evening out with you fiance. Love your strategy of turning your back on the bar, very symbolic.

UP, I hope things sort themselves out for you soon, as I'm sure they will. It's so inspiring to see you being so focused on your goals.

I'm in for a relaxing sober evening, and a delicious early night with my book.

UP and Sol, Just want to update you on the Abe Kass audio book (relax and live stress free). It's basically two, eight minute lessons, one aimed at the conscious mind, the other for the subconscious mind. Then there is a deep relaxation of about half hour, which is almost an hypnotic experience. Anyway, I'm finding it very relaxing, and positive. I've even bought another in the series which is on happiness. It was only about 3 pounds on iTunes, so for me it was worth it.

Just about to have some hearty stew (just in case the winter comes back unexpectedly - you can't be too complacent around here).

Have a good evening/morning everyone.
X